Updated: Apr 16, 2019
Pam is taking a blogging course and had the assignment to write 25 random things. We thought it would be fun for both of us to do it and post here so you can learn more about us. In keeping with #9 I was very enthusiastic about this assignment and could not stop at 25 so here are my 35 random things. Pam will follow later this week.
1. I have visited every state except ND, ID, and MT. My favorite (to visit) is SD.
2. I’ll be happy when I die if all I have been was a great mother.
3. In my 20’s I didn’t want to get married or have kids ever.
4. I LOVE Disneyworld and have been dozens of times.
5. My dream is to live in Amsterdam, preferably on a houseboat
6. I am a champion manifester.
7. I moved around a lot as a child but consider (pre dot com) San Francisco my hometown.
8. I’m not embarrassed to say I love TV and watch a lot.
9. I dare you to find someone with more enthusiasm than me.
10. If I won the lottery I’d get a plane time share and never fly commercial again.
11. Before high school I went to 8 schools in 8 years
12. I once had a job being Tweety Bird in the big furry costume.
13. I thrive on change
14. But … I am a lover and creator of ritual and tradition.
15. I am a morning person.
16. I had 36 hours of back labor with no epidural.
17. I have many wonderful close friends all over the country/world.
18. I am on the extreme end of extrovert.
19. My favorite week in the whole year is FALCON RIDGE Folk Festival!
20. I rode the Green Tortoise (hippie bus) from SF to LA with my best friend in college …and have many stories to tell about.
21. I dated someone who is a celebrity/actor.
22. I am a beach person.
23. I love my mother-in-law (now ex MIL)
24. I have worked directly for a President/Vice President/First Lady
25. I have always wanted to go to Cuba and Antartica
26. My favorite color is orange but when I was a kid that color literally made my nauseas
27. I am afraid of ghosts
28. I doodle in meetings
29. I had a chronic disease undiagnosed for 15 years.
30. I started going gray in my 20’s, in my 50’s I have finally embraced the silver
31. I am an activist and organizer
32. My favorite flower is a white tulip
33. I understand and can explain the electoral college – but still want to get rid of it
34. I am obsessed with my Instant Pot
35. I don’t drink wine but I love Bourbon and Rye